top of page
Have you ever watched your child's game and afterwards tried to coach them up on what you observed and it didn't go well? Or maybe you have no idea what advice to give them?
Let Coach Major be the heavy! Watching shifts back is key to help players learn the game and improve their hockey IQ and overall production. Here is how it works...
1. Video-tape you child's shifts or send them to Coach Major via Livebarn
2. Coach Major will watch the shifts and then provide feedback. The feedback will focus on:
- positional play
- skills play
- Pattern recognition
- skills drills recommendation
- follow up with current coach if so desired
- open lines of communication to express frustrations/stress levels/concerns/questions with Coach Major throughout the process.
1 session: $55
Package of 4 sessions: $195
Team Session: $195
CONTACT COACH AT COACH@MAJORSKILLS.COM TO GET STARTED!
*LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE*
Note: If it is a financial issue, please reach out anyway!
bottom of page